Professional Coaching Greater Manchester, Lancashire & Online
Take advantage of my free 30-minute Discovery Call to find out how I can help you.
Fill in your contact details and take the first step in your personal development
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a form of learning where the coach works together with you, the coachee to talk through your issues and create the necessary environment for self-development. Coaching should not be confused with counselling or guidance. Coaching does not provide therapy or answers to your issues but helps you to focus on the future and get out of life what is important to you, even if you are not sure what that is yet.
Coaching is about finding the answers and strategies that work for you. This means that you learn how to do things your way and be true to yourself. Working in this way will improve your confidence, which will improve your performance. This then helps you to get better results in relation to things like work, personal circumstances, lifestyle and career development to:
- Improve the sense of direction and focus
- Increase self-awareness
- Increase the ability to relate to and influence others
- Improve personal effectiveness
- Gain clarity on what you want to achieve
- Fulfil your potential
My Coaching Philosophy
- Everyone should be committed to their own personal development and wellbeing to get the results that are right for them
- Slight changes in the way you think and behave can result in significant successes
- Getting out of your comfort zone and into your stretch zone challenges you to do more than you thought possible
- Taking the time to reflect and focus on what you really want and how you’re going to get it is not a luxury but essential to your life
- Being constructively honest and giving feedback on your performance keeps you moving forward on the path that is right for you
- Being yourself- we all learn and change at different rates and what is right for you is what is important now